Saturday 18 December 2010

Maxi dress, Maxi skirt, All Maxi!


I just got a H&M maxi skirt from my friend, Ili, she bought it for me in US. Since she was in US few months ago, I asked her to buy it for me. Well, you can't find H&M in Malaysia, the nearest H&M store is Hong Kong. Gahh, I need money to go there. I wish H&M will come to Malaysia as soon as possible. Since you can find cheap skirts, dresses, shoes and accesories from there. I think it's worth it to have it in Malaysia. Now, you can find Lanvin for H&M, Jimmy Choo for H&M and many more. I think it's awesome collaboration of designers and H&M. Since designers' outfits are super expensive. I can't own one! So, it's a good idea for H&M to collaborate with designers. Come here H&M, shopaholics in Malaysia need youuuuuuuu, H&M!

2 comments: